SD Mom’s Night Out is honored to host our 1 Year Anniversary Party at the beautiful and classy Kin Spa in Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. We asked Kin Spa Manager and Spa Expert, Sara Huddleson how moms relax in style!
About Kin Spa. The antidote to long lines and laugh lines, boring meetings and dull complexions, sleepless nights and shoulders up to your ears. Kin Spa was created as a haven from the everyday stresses of modern life.
Luxurious surroundings and inspiring views of San Diego Bay and the sparkling Pacific set the scene for a transformative experience. Choose from a menu of personalized treatments, advanced skincare techniques and relaxing massages to reduce stress and restore vitality. Emerge with a fresh face, a renewed energy, and a relaxed body. In a word, glowing.
What services does Kin Spa offer? What is the most popular spa service? Kin Spa offers an array of services. Full body massages, facials, body treatments, hair and nail services.
Tell us about the products you use for spa treatments and that spa-goers are able to purchase from the Kin Spa.
- Pure Fiji’s Sugar Scrub contains various exotic nut oils designed to exfoliate, cleanse and rehydrate the skin with vitamins A, B, C & E.
- La Bella Donna’s Loose Mineral Foundation will nourish, heal, protect, sooth, calm and beautify the skin.
- Epicuren’s Apricot Facial Scrub is an effective scrub that contains finely ground and polished granuels that soften and exfoliate the skin without causing irritation.
- SpaRitual has developed a collection of sophisticated Nail Elixirs to nourish cuticles, build strong nails and establish a flawless environment for color.
What sets Kin Spa apart from other spas? Kin Spa’s concept is about reconnecting with yourself or others. During your spa experience, we customize our services based on what your body needs and provide an authentic treatment centered around you.
When you have a spa service at Kin Spa, you can enjoy all day access to our beautiful outdoor pool and Jacuzzi with amazing views of the Bay, as well as, our steam, sauna, shower and co-ed relaxation room.
Are there any specials for locals to take advantage of? We offer a 20% locals discount Monday through Thursday. In addition, we have a Loyalty card that you Buy 10 services and Get the 11th complimentary (30/60/90 minute services). Also, when you become a fan of our Facebook page, you will receive special discounts and promotions.
After a day of relaxation at Kin Spa, where else do you recommend spa-goers to check out in the Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel? (Fun places to eat, relax, explore.)
- Sally’s Seafood on the Water Just a stone crab’s throw from San Diego’s celebrated Gaslamp Quarter and Seaport Village is the charming and sophisticated Sally’s Seafood on the Water. Fresh seafood and spectacular panoramic views of San Diego Bay distinguish this institution in Southern California seafood and waterfront dining. Join us for breakfast on the weekends, daily lunch, tapas hour and dinner. Dogs are also welcome on the outdoor, bayfront patio.
- Top of the Hyatt Raise your glass and sip in style with a spectacular view 40 stories above San Diego Bay at the tallest waterfront hotel on the West Coast. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer dramatic panoramic views of the city below, Coronado Island and beyond, creating the perfect setting to celebrate the sunset and enjoy engaging San Diego nightlife.
- New Gift Shop We’re excited to announce the opening of our newly renovated Regency Gift Shop offering a diverse selection of sundry items and merchandise such as designer bath and body products, pottery, jewelry, fashion accessories, Brighton and fashion apparel including brands like Tommy Bahama, Nat Nast, Alpine Stars, Christine Alexander, Lucky Brand, and many more. Open daily, 7AM – 11PM.